We are pleased to announce that we will now be featuring the War Doctor as part of the Temporal Logbook II.
After numerous requests to include the character in the latest collection, the editorial board have now decided that it would be remiss of us not to include the character in our collection of stories.
So what does this mean for contributors?
With the inclusion of the War Doctor in TTL2, this means will now be accepting stories for publication consideration. So get your ideas churning cause we want to receive your War Doctor stories on the May 6th Open Submission Day.
To contribute a War Doctor story to The Temporal Logbook II all you have to do is:
- Submit 1 completed story. (Multiple submissions are not allowed.)
- Provide your full name and email, and
- Include a brief bio telling us a bit about yourself (if you haven’t worked with us previously), and if you’ve been published before or not.
We will be accepting finished stories for publication on Open Submissions Day May 6th.
- Stories must be written in English.
- Submitted stories should be between 5000-8000 words.
- Stories should be based on Doctor Who as broadcast on BBC Television.
- Stories are to feature television Doctors 2, 4, 5, 8, 9 and the War Doctor.
- Stories should feature the appropriate companion(s) with the correct incarnation of the Doctor. For example, if you submit a Fourth Doctor story it should feature the companion(s) associated with his era of the television series. (Please note: we will also accept stories featuring companions you have created yourself.)
- Stories should be attached to an email as either a Word (.doc/.docx) document.
- Stories should be formatted as follows:
- 1 inch margins all round (e.g. top, bottom, left, right).
- Double line spacing.
- Full justified blocked.
- Each page should contain author name, story title and page number in the header.
- Typed using either Times New Roman, Arial or Tahoma 12 pt. font. No fancy fonts.
- North American style double quotes to show speech (e.g. “What do you mean”, asked Sally).
- Your submission should include a cover letter. The cover letter should:
- Include your full name, age, email address, home address, story title, and detail of any previous publication history.