If you’re planning to submit a story on the May 6th Open Submission Day, please make note of the following:
- DO NOT submit your story prior to the May 6th Open Submission Day. Stories submitted before this time will be automatically rejected.
- Only submit stories between the open submission hours on Saturday May 6 2017 from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm Pacific Daylight time (8:00 pm – 2:00 am UK).
- Submitted stories should be formatted as follows:
- 1 inch margins all round (e.g. top, bottom, left, right).
- Double line spacing.
- Full justified blocked.
- Each page should contain author name, story title and page number in the header.
- Typed using either Times New Roman, Arial or Tahoma 12 pt. font. No fancy fonts.
- North American style double quotes to show speech (e.g. “What do you mean”, asked Sally).
- Indent new paragraphs
- Indicate scene breaks using * * * * *
- Stories should appear as the below text sample. Any stories not formatted as requested will be automatically rejected and not read.