Apologies to everyone for the lack of updates of late. It’s been an extremely busy time for all of us. We’ve been planning to post on the blog for weeks now, but somehow, time just seems to fly by. If only had a twin or maybe even a TARDIS this might help to alleviate having a lack of time to do everything. Anyway…
Work continues on the second volume of the Logbook. Since our last update, there’s been a few changes to the story line-up. Unfortunately one of our authors had to step down due to personal commitments, which required us to find a replacement story for their spot. This turned out to be not as easy as we were hoping and we had a difficult time to find a good, replacement story. Thankfully now we have, and work has begun on this very story.
The lineup for the second Logbook will now be:
- First Doctor – The Ghosts of Future by Hamish Crawford
- Second Doctor – The Clockwork Dream Sings Songs to the Stars by Nic Ford
- Third Doctor – The Spectre of Gelsandor by Russell McGee
- Fourth Doctor – Night Fall on Titan by Richard Peevers
- Fifth Doctor – Flowers in the Rain by Tony Jones
- Sixth Doctor – Symbiogenesis by Rob Nisbet
- Seventh Doctor – Five For Rebecca Chancer by Nick Mellish
- Eighth Doctor – Sautéti Syrdis by Rich Fox
- Ninth Doctor – The Lights of Kenzazi by Kate Coleman
- Tenth Doctor – The Elephant Man Never Forgets by Kevin Mason
- Eleventh Doctor – The Canterbury Tale by Frank Danes
- Twelfth Doctor – The Pride and Prejudice of a Time Lord by David L. Smith & Violet Addison
- War Doctor – The Muspilli Convention by J.E. Remy
- Bonus Story 1 – Ghost Train by Fionna MacDonald (Fifth Doctor)
- Bonus Story 2 – Confused and Changed by Nick Mellish (8th Doctor)
Stories for the Second, Sixth, Seventh, Tenth, Twelfth, War Doctor and the first Bonus Story are completed, while the remaining stories are in various draft versions.
Editor Rob Mammone had to withdraw from the project several months earlier due to a book writing commitment. Rob’s departure was filled by Richard Peevers, who some of you may be familiar with for his work with the Brief Encounters range of the Doctor Who Project.
Publication has been reschedule to early 2018 and the cover will likely be designed by John Swogger (who designed the cover for the first Logbook).